Editor: Nigel Bennett
Countershading is related to positional behavior in primates
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 283, Issue 4, pages 227–233, April 2011
How to Cite
Kamilar, J. M. and Bradley, B. J. (2011), Countershading is related to positional behavior in primates. Journal of Zoology, 283: 227–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00765.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 22 June 2010; revised 3 August 2010; accepted 16 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!