Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Early developmental biology of Platymantis vitiana including supportive evidence of structural specialization unique to the ceratobatrachidae
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 284, Issue 1, pages 68–75, May 2011
How to Cite
Narayan, E. J., Hero, J.-M., Christi, K. S. and Morley, C. G. (2011), Early developmental biology of Platymantis vitiana including supportive evidence of structural specialization unique to the ceratobatrachidae. Journal of Zoology, 284: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00782.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
- Received 6 July 2010; revised 4 November 2010; accepted 9 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!