Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Does land use affect perceptual range? Evidence from two marsupials of the Atlantic Forest
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 284, Issue 1, pages 53–59, May 2011
How to Cite
Prevedello, J. A., Forero-Medina, G. and Vieira, M. V. (2011), Does land use affect perceptual range? Evidence from two marsupials of the Atlantic Forest. Journal of Zoology, 284: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00783.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 29 June 2010; revised 28 October 2010; accepted 9 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!