*Current address: Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas A & M University, College Station, TX 77843-2258, USA.
Animals traded for traditional medicine at the Faraday market in South Africa: species diversity and conservation implications
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 284, Issue 2, pages 84–96, June 2011
How to Cite
Whiting, M. J., Williams, V. L. and Hibbitts, T. J. (2011), Animals traded for traditional medicine at the Faraday market in South Africa: species diversity and conservation implications. Journal of Zoology, 284: 84–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00784.x
Editor: Andrew Kitchener
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Received 15 July 2010; revised 11 November 2010; accepted 15 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!