Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Circadian rhythms of locomotor activity in the reddish-grey musk shrew (Eulipotyphla: Soricidae) from South Africa
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 284, Issue 2, pages 124–132, June 2011
How to Cite
van der Merwe, I., Oosthuizen, M. K., Chimimba, C. T. and Bennett, N. C. (2011), Circadian rhythms of locomotor activity in the reddish-grey musk shrew (Eulipotyphla: Soricidae) from South Africa. Journal of Zoology, 284: 124–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00789.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received 30 September 2010; revised 12 December 2010; accepted 14 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!