Editor: Robert Knell
DNA from copulatory plugs can give insights into sexual selection
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 284, Issue 4, pages 300–304, August 2011
How to Cite
McCreight, J. C., DeWoody, J. A. and Waser, P. M. (2011), DNA from copulatory plugs can give insights into sexual selection. Journal of Zoology, 284: 300–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00806.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Received 5 November 2010; revised 30 January 2011; accepted 7 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!