Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Differential effects of artificial lighting on flight and foraging behaviour of two sympatric bat species in a desert
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 1, pages 21–27, September 2011
How to Cite
Polak, T., Korine, C., Yair, S. and Holderied, M. W. (2011), Differential effects of artificial lighting on flight and foraging behaviour of two sympatric bat species in a desert. Journal of Zoology, 285: 21–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00808.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Received 29 March 2010; revised 10 February 2011; accepted 17 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!