Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Estimating jaguar population density using camera-traps: a comparison with radio-telemetry estimates
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 1, pages 39–45, September 2011
How to Cite
Núñez-Pérez, R. (2011), Estimating jaguar population density using camera-traps: a comparison with radio-telemetry estimates. Journal of Zoology, 285: 39–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00812.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
- Received 25 May 2010; revised 25 February 2011; accepted 3 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!