Editor: Anna Braae
Is growth hormone expression correlated with variation in growth rate along a latitudinal gradient in Rana temporaria?
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 2, pages 85–92, October 2011
How to Cite
Dahl, E., Backström, T., Winberg, S. and Laurila, A. (2011), Is growth hormone expression correlated with variation in growth rate along a latitudinal gradient in Rana temporaria?. Journal of Zoology, 285: 85–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00817.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Received 15 December 2010; revised 28 March 2011; accepted 29 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!