Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Continuing wildlife population declines and range contraction in the Mara region of Kenya during 1977–2009
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 2, pages 99–109, October 2011
How to Cite
Ogutu, J. O., Owen-Smith, N., Piepho, H.-P. and Said, M. Y. (2011), Continuing wildlife population declines and range contraction in the Mara region of Kenya during 1977–2009. Journal of Zoology, 285: 99–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00818.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Received 8 December 2010; revised 4 March 2011; accepted 4 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!