Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Phenotypic and genetic variation in the white croaker Micropogonias furnieri Desmarest 1823 (Perciformes: Sciaenidae): testing the relative roles of genetic drift and natural selection on population divergence
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 2, pages 139–149, October 2011
How to Cite
D'Anatro, A. and Lessa, E. P. (2011), Phenotypic and genetic variation in the white croaker Micropogonias furnieri Desmarest 1823 (Perciformes: Sciaenidae): testing the relative roles of genetic drift and natural selection on population divergence. Journal of Zoology, 285: 139–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00823.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Received 14 February 2011; revised 6 April 2011; accepted 18 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!