Editor: Nigel Bennett
The long necks of sauropods did not evolve primarily through sexual selection
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 2, pages 150–161, October 2011
How to Cite
Taylor, M. P., Hone, D. W. E., Wedel, M. J. and Naish, D. (2011), The long necks of sauropods did not evolve primarily through sexual selection. Journal of Zoology, 285: 150–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00824.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Received 28 October 2010; revised 8 April 2011; accepted 19 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!