Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Invasive European rats in Britain and New Zealand: same species, different outcomes
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 3, pages 172–179, November 2011
How to Cite
King, C. M., Foster, S. and Miller, S. (2011), Invasive European rats in Britain and New Zealand: same species, different outcomes. Journal of Zoology, 285: 172–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00827.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Received 3 March 2011; revised 6 May 2011; accepted 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!