Editor: Steven Le Comber
Genome duplication in amphibians and fish: an extended synthesis
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 284, Issue 3, pages 151–182, July 2011
How to Cite
Mable, B. K., Alexandrou, M. A. and Taylor, M. I. (2011), Genome duplication in amphibians and fish: an extended synthesis. Journal of Zoology, 284: 151–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00829.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Received 10 September 2010; revised 23 February 2011; accepted 25 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!