Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Influence of the urban environment on fox squirrel range overlap
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 3, pages 239–246, November 2011
How to Cite
McCleery, R. A. and Parker, I. D. (2011), Influence of the urban environment on fox squirrel range overlap. Journal of Zoology, 285: 239–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00835.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Received 30 December 2010; revised 30 May 2011; accepted 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!