Editor: Nigel Bennett
Staying cool, keeping strong: incubation temperature affects performance in a freshwater turtle
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 4, pages 266–273, December 2011
How to Cite
Micheli-Campbell, M. A., Campbell, H. A., Cramp, R. L., Booth, D. T. and Franklin, C. E. (2011), Staying cool, keeping strong: incubation temperature affects performance in a freshwater turtle. Journal of Zoology, 285: 266–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00840.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Received 5 April 2011; revised 3 June 2011; accepted 6 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!