Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Socially induced infertility in Ansell's mole-rat: are there depressed hormone levels in non-reproductive males and females?
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 286, Issue 1, pages 15–21, January 2012
How to Cite
de Bruin, P. R., Viljoen, H., Sichilima, A. M. and Bennett, N. C. (2012), Socially induced infertility in Ansell's mole-rat: are there depressed hormone levels in non-reproductive males and females?. Journal of Zoology, 286: 15–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00841.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received 28 March 2011; revised 11 June 2011; accepted 13 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!