Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
Population divergence of life history traits in the endangered green toad: implications for a support release programme
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 1, pages 46–55, September 2011
How to Cite
Rogell, B., Berglund, A., Laurila, A. and Höglund, J. (2011), Population divergence of life history traits in the endangered green toad: implications for a support release programme. Journal of Zoology, 285: 46–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00843.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Received 13 February 2011; revised 10 March 2011; accepted 10 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!