Skull mechanics and implications for feeding behaviour in a large marsupial carnivore guild: the thylacine, Tasmanian devil and spotted-tailed quoll
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 4, pages 292–300, December 2011
How to Cite
Attard, M.R.G., Chamoli, U., Ferrara, T.L., Rogers, T.L. and Wroe, S. (2011), Skull mechanics and implications for feeding behaviour in a large marsupial carnivore guild: the thylacine, Tasmanian devil and spotted-tailed quoll. Journal of Zoology, 285: 292–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00844.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Received 5 November 2010; revised 20 June 2010; accepted 22 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!