A herbivore's food landscape: seasonal dynamics and nutritional implications of diet selection by a red deer population in contrasting Alpine habitats
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 286, Issue 1, pages 68–80, January 2012
How to Cite
Zweifel-Schielly, B., Leuenberger, Y., Kreuzer, M., Suter, W. (2012), A herbivore's food landscape: seasonal dynamics and nutritional implications of diet selection by a red deer population in contrasting Alpine habitats. Journal of Zoology, 286: 68–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00853.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- Swiss Federal Office for the Environment
- Canton of Glarus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!