Estimating carnivoran diets using a combination of carcass observations and scats from GPS clusters
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 286, Issue 2, pages 102–109, February 2012
How to Cite
Tambling, C. J., Laurence, S. D., Bellan, S. E., Cameron, E. Z., du Toit, J. T. and Getz, W. M. (2012), Estimating carnivoran diets using a combination of carcass observations and scats from GPS clusters. Journal of Zoology, 286: 102–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00856.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: GM083863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!