Spatial and temporal variation in natal dispersal by Eurasian lynx in Scandinavia
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 286, Issue 2, pages 120–130, February 2012
How to Cite
Samelius, G., Andrén, H., Liberg, O., Linnell, J. D. C., Odden, J., Ahlqvist, P., Segerström, P. and Sköld, K. (2012), Spatial and temporal variation in natal dispersal by Eurasian lynx in Scandinavia. Journal of Zoology, 286: 120–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00857.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
- Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management
- Research Council of Norway
- Swedish Association for Hunting and Wildlife Management
- county environmental authorities from Hedmark
- county environmental authorities from Oppland
- county environmental authorities from Akershus
- county environmental authorities from Østfold counties (Norway)
- Regional Management Board from Region 4 (Norway)
- Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning (Formas)
- World Wildlife Fund (Sweden)
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!