Phylogeography and cryptic diversity of the solitary-dwelling silvery mole-rat, genus Heliophobius (family: Bathyergidae)
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 285, Issue 4, pages 324–338, December 2011
How to Cite
Faulkes, C. G., Bennett, N. C., Cotterill, F. P. D., Stanley, W., Mgode, G. F., Verheyen, E. (2011), Phylogeography and cryptic diversity of the solitary-dwelling silvery mole-rat, genus Heliophobius (family: Bathyergidae). Journal of Zoology, 285: 324–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00863.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- SYNTHESYS. Grant Number: BE-TAF-289
- National Research Foundation
- University of Pretoria South Africa
- ERANDA and Bay Foundations (FC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!