Rainfall is not a genus-wide predictor of mean body mass in baboon populations
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 286, Issue 3, pages 185–193, March 2012
How to Cite
Jolly, C. J. (2012), Rainfall is not a genus-wide predictor of mean body mass in baboon populations. Journal of Zoology, 286: 185–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00865.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!