Predator–prey interactions: jaguar predation on caiman in a floodplain forest
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 286, Issue 3, pages 200–207, March 2012
How to Cite
Azevedo, F. C. C., Verdade, L. M. (2012), Predator–prey interactions: jaguar predation on caiman in a floodplain forest. Journal of Zoology, 286: 200–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00867.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!