Phylogeography of the Greater Egyptian Jerboa (Jaculus orientalis) (Rodentia: Dipodidae) in Mediterranean North Africa
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 286, Issue 3, pages 208–220, March 2012
How to Cite
Ben Faleh, A. R., Granjon, L., Tatard, C., Othmen, A. B., Said, K., Cosson, J. F. (2012), Phylogeography of the Greater Egyptian Jerboa (Jaculus orientalis) (Rodentia: Dipodidae) in Mediterranean North Africa. Journal of Zoology, 286: 208–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00868.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- Tunisian Ministry of Agriculture
- Institut National de Recherches Agronomiques (INRA)
- Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!