Seasonal and altitudinal influences on the home range and movements of common wombats in the Australian Snowy Mountains
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 287, Issue 1, pages 24–33, May 2012
How to Cite
Matthews, A., Green, K. (2012), Seasonal and altitudinal influences on the home range and movements of common wombats in the Australian Snowy Mountains. Journal of Zoology, 287: 24–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00881.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!