Mountain-top and valley-bottom experiences: the stress axis as an integrator of environmental variability in arctic ground squirrel populations
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2011 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 287, Issue 1, pages 65–75, May 2012
How to Cite
Sheriff, M. J., Wheeler, H., Donker, S. A., Krebs, C. J., Palme, R., Hik, D. S., Boonstra, R. (2012), Mountain-top and valley-bottom experiences: the stress axis as an integrator of environmental variability in arctic ground squirrel populations. Journal of Zoology, 287: 65–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00888.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!