Movement and habitat use of Australia's largest snake-necked turtle: implications for water management
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 287, Issue 1, pages 76–80, May 2012
How to Cite
Bower, D. S., Hutchinson, M., Georges, A. (2012), Movement and habitat use of Australia's largest snake-necked turtle: implications for water management. Journal of Zoology, 287: 76–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00891.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
- ARC. Grant Number: LP0560985
- South Australian Museum
- Department of Environment and Heritage
- Department of Sustainable Environment
- Foundation for Australia's Most Rare Species
- Nature Foundation SA
- Murray-Darling Basin Natural Resource Management Board
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!