Is spatial variation in food availability an explanation for a Bergmannian size pattern in a North American hibernating, burrowing mammal? An information-theoretic approach
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 287, Issue 2, pages 104–114, June 2012
How to Cite
Gür, H., Kart Gür, M. (2012), Is spatial variation in food availability an explanation for a Bergmannian size pattern in a North American hibernating, burrowing mammal? An information-theoretic approach. Journal of Zoology, 287: 104–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00893.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!