Spatial organization of the Pampas fox in a grassland relict of central Argentina: a flexible system
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 287, Issue 2, pages 133–141, June 2012
How to Cite
Luengos Vidal, E. M., Sillero-Zubiri, C., Marino, J., Casanave, E. B., Lucherini, M. (2012), Spatial organization of the Pampas fox in a grassland relict of central Argentina: a flexible system. Journal of Zoology, 287: 133–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2011.00896.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- SGCyT, UNS. Grant Number: PGI 24/B123
- Earthwatch Institute
- ANPCyT (Argentina)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!