Life between predators and a small space: substrate selection of an interstitial space-dwelling stream salamander
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 287, Issue 3, pages 205–214, July 2012
How to Cite
Martin, S. D., Harris, B. A., Collums, J. R., Bonett, R. M. (2012), Life between predators and a small space: substrate selection of an interstitial space-dwelling stream salamander. Journal of Zoology, 287: 205–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00905.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1050322
- University of Tulsa
- Nature Conservancy
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!