Nuclear and mitochondrial DNA reveals significant intraspecific genetic differentiation of tokay gecko in southern China and northern Vietnam
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 287, Issue 3, pages 215–223, July 2012
How to Cite
Wang, G., Peng, Q., Wu, L., Wang, T., Peng, R., Li, L., Zeng, X., Zou, F. (2012), Nuclear and mitochondrial DNA reveals significant intraspecific genetic differentiation of tokay gecko in southern China and northern Vietnam. Journal of Zoology, 287: 215–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00906.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Science and Technology Supporting Program of National Eleventh Five-Year Project. Grant Number: 2006BAI06A12-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!