Feral cat (Felis catus) prey size and selectivity in north-eastern Australia: implications for mammal conservation
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 287, Issue 4, pages 292–300, August 2012
How to Cite
Kutt, A. S. (2012), Feral cat (Felis catus) prey size and selectivity in north-eastern Australia: implications for mammal conservation. Journal of Zoology, 287: 292–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00915.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- Australian Government National Estate
- Tropical Savannas Management CRC
- CSIRO Building Resilient Australian Biodiversity Assets Theme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!