Evolution of form and function: morphophysiological relationships and locomotor performance in tropidurine lizards
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 288, Issue 1, pages 41–49, September 2012
How to Cite
Kohlsdorf, T., Navas, C. (2012), Evolution of form and function: morphophysiological relationships and locomotor performance in tropidurine lizards. Journal of Zoology, 288: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00918.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- FAPESP/Brazil. Grant Numbers: 00/06662-5, 05/60140-4, 03/01577-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!