Homes for hermits: temporal, spatial and structural dynamics as transportable homes are incorporated into a population
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 288, Issue 1, pages 33–40, September 2012
How to Cite
Laidre, M. E. (2012), Homes for hermits: temporal, spatial and structural dynamics as transportable homes are incorporated into a population. Journal of Zoology, 288: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00921.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!