Current address:, Museum für Naturkunde, Leibniz Institute for Research on Evolution and Biodiversity, Berlin, Invalidenstraße 43, D-10115 Berlin, Germany
Environmental factors fail to explain oviposition site use in the European common frog
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 288, Issue 2, pages 103–111, October 2012
How to Cite
Grözinger, F., Wertz, A., Thein, J., Feldhaar, H., Rödel, M.-O. (2012), Environmental factors fail to explain oviposition site use in the European common frog. Journal of Zoology, 288: 103–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00929.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!