The influence of daily temperature fluctuations during incubation upon the phenotype of a freshwater turtle
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 288, Issue 2, pages 143–150, October 2012
How to Cite
Micheli-Campbell, M. A., Gordos, M. A., Campbell, H. A., Booth, D. T., Franklin, C. E. (2012), The influence of daily temperature fluctuations during incubation upon the phenotype of a freshwater turtle. Journal of Zoology, 288: 143–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00934.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Tiaro & District Landcare Group
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!