Mismeasure of secondary sexual traits: an example with horn growth in the Iberian ibex
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 288, Issue 3, pages 170–176, November 2012
How to Cite
Sarasa, M., Soriguer, R. C., Granados, J. .-E., Casajus, N., Pérez, J. M. (2012), Mismeasure of secondary sexual traits: an example with horn growth in the Iberian ibex. Journal of Zoology, 288: 170–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00937.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- Plan Andaluz de Investigación. Grant Number: RNM-118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!