Season but not sex influences burrow length and complexity in the non-sexually dimorphic solitary Cape mole-rat (Rodentia: Bathyergidae)
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 288, Issue 3, pages 214–221, November 2012
How to Cite
Thomas, H. G., Bateman, P. W., Scantlebury, M., Bennett, N. C. (2012), Season but not sex influences burrow length and complexity in the non-sexually dimorphic solitary Cape mole-rat (Rodentia: Bathyergidae). Journal of Zoology, 288: 214–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00944.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- University of Pretoria
- SARChI Chair of Mammal Behavioural Ecology and Physiology
- National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!