Cranial size and shape variation in mainland and island populations of the quokka
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 288, Issue 4, pages 267–274, December 2012
How to Cite
Dawson, R., Milne, N. (2012), Cranial size and shape variation in mainland and island populations of the quokka. Journal of Zoology, 288: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00952.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!