Current addresses: USGS, 1393 Highway 169, Ely, MN 55731, USA;
Influence of prey depletion and human disturbance on tiger occupancy in Nepal
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 1, pages 10–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Barber-Meyer, S. M., Jnawali, S. R., Karki, J. B., Khanal, P., Lohani, S., Long, B., MacKenzie, D. I., Pandav, B., Pradhan, N. M. B., Shrestha, R., Subedi, N., Thapa, G., Thapa, K., Wikramanayake, E. (2013), Influence of prey depletion and human disturbance on tiger occupancy in Nepal. Journal of Zoology, 289: 10–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00956.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF) US
- US Fish
- Wildlife Service
- WWF UK
- WWF International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!