Namaqua dwarf adders must breed frequently: the problem with being small
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 1, pages 27–31, January 2013
How to Cite
Maritz, B., Alexander, G. J. (2013), Namaqua dwarf adders must breed frequently: the problem with being small. Journal of Zoology, 289: 27–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00957.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- E. Oppenheimer and Son
- Rufford Small Grants Foundation
- South African National Biodiversity Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!