Movement patterns and habitat selection of invasive African sharptooth catfish
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 1, pages 41–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Kadye, W. T., Booth, A. J. (2013), Movement patterns and habitat selection of invasive African sharptooth catfish. Journal of Zoology, 289: 41–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00960.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of South Africa
- Rufford Small Grants Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!