Morphology and allometry suggest multiple origins of rostral appendages in Sri Lankan agamid lizards
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2013
How to Cite
Johnston, G. R., Lee, M. S. Y., Surasinghe, T. D. (2013), Morphology and allometry suggest multiple origins of rostral appendages in Sri Lankan agamid lizards. Journal of Zoology, 289: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00962.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!