Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
The effect of coachwhip presence on body size of North American racers suggests competition between these sympatric snakes
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 2, pages 86–93, February 2013
How to Cite
Steen, D. A., McClure, C. J. W., Smith, L. L., Halstead, B. J., Dodd, C. K., Sutton, W. B., Lee, J. R., Baxley, D. L., Humphries, W. J. and Guyer, C. (2013), The effect of coachwhip presence on body size of North American racers suggests competition between these sympatric snakes. Journal of Zoology, 289: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00965.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- Department of Defense's Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP). Grant Number: SI-1696
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission's Wildlife Legacy Initiative program. Grant Number: SWG 05-020
- US Fish and Wildlife Service's State Wildlife Grants program. Grant Number: #060010
- University of Florida and Joseph W. Jones Ecological Research Center
- Research Division of the US Fish and Wildlife Service to CKD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!