Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Call acoustics reflect body size across four clades of anurans
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 2, pages 143–150, February 2013
How to Cite
Gingras, B., Boeckle, M., Herbst, C. T. and Fitch, W. T. (2013), Call acoustics reflect body size across four clades of anurans. Journal of Zoology, 289: 143–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00973.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- ERC Advanced Grant SOMACCA. Grant Number: 230604
Appendix S1. List of recordings for the 136 species analyzed, with additional information about temperature and mean male snout-vent length.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.