Editor: Nigel Bennett
Do marmots display a ‘dear enemy phenomenon’ in response to anal gland secretions?
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 3, pages 189–195, March 2013
How to Cite
Cross, H. B., Blumstein, D. T. and Rosell, F. (2013), Do marmots display a ‘dear enemy phenomenon’ in response to anal gland secretions?. Journal of Zoology, 289: 189–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00975.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Geographic Society
- UCLA (Faculty Senate and the Division of Life Sciences)
- Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory. Grant Numbers: 0242960, 0731346
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IDBR-0754247, DEB-1119660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!