Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Dwarfism in insular carnivores: a case study of the pygmy raccoon
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 3, pages 213–221, March 2013
How to Cite
McFadden, K. W. and Meiri, S. (2013), Dwarfism in insular carnivores: a case study of the pygmy raccoon. Journal of Zoology, 289: 213–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00978.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Explorer’s Club
- Sigma Xi
- Sigma Delta Epsilon Women in Science
- American Museum of Natural History
- Columbia University, the University of Missouri
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0118867
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: 33635-V
- Fondo Sectorial de Investigación Ambiental. Grant Number: SEMARNAT-2002-C01-0571
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!