Editor: Nigel Bennett
Lynx prey selection for age and sex classes of roe deer varies with season
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 3, pages 222–228, March 2013
How to Cite
Mejlgaard, T., Loe, L. E., Odden, J., Linnell, J. D. C. and Nilsen, E. B. (2013), Lynx prey selection for age and sex classes of roe deer varies with season. Journal of Zoology, 289: 222–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2012.00980.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- Research Council of Norway
- Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management (DN)
- Norwegian Institute for Nature Research (NINA)
- Hedmark Collage
- Nature Protection Division of the County Governor's Office for Oslo & Akershus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!